Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Dad's Birthday

My Dad's cake
My Dad with his cake
My dad eaten the cake
The partly eaten cake


It was my Dad's Birthday yesterday. We ate some cake and my mom got him headphones.
I gave him 9 cents, but my sister didn't give him ANYTHING. On Friday, we are going to a place called Al's Roadhouse to eat dinner. We went there before and I liked the food, but the only thing I didn't like about it was that the chairs have wood sticking out where your legs are, so that's really the only bad part. We loved the cake my mom made. Just between me, my mom, and my dad the cake was about halfway gone! Well, chocolate cake does taste good!

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

yummy, tell OD happy belated birthday from all of us. That cake looks good and I hope you enjoy your dinner out!

Ane said...

Wow that cake looks delicious!