Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Boat

I went on my papa's boat and it was cold water! Mr.Incredible and I had trouble getting up the ladder to get back on the boat because the ladder to get back on was about 2 ft. tall we're both over 5 feet tall! But we eventually got back on. Warrior just climbed on the side of the boat. Me and Dash also went fishing, but we didn't catch anything. We were gonna go to Sand Island, but it was already packed with nowhere to park the boat except these swampy areas with no sand above the water, so we just didn't go. But we still had fun in the lake. But the boat kept rocking back and forth, so it made me feel a little seasick, but I was fine.

2 comments:

marybeth said...

Sam you are a great writer, keep the words flowing. I went to the lake with my family on the 4th of July and the water was still ice cold! Hopefully after this week it will warm up!

Anonymous said...

I don't think the lake is gonna warm up just because you want it too!