Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Monkey Bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my Mother Goose was up here in New York, she made monkey bread, which is the 2nd GREATEST FOOD EVER!(Chicken is the best food ever). It was gone in 5 minutes! But the 2nd time she made it, it was pure terror. Everyone was basically fighting for the food. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Mother Goose and them left, she made one more monkey bread. This actually isn't gone yet (I think) because me and Absmash haven't been inside grandma's house for a while. But it will be gone eventually!!!:(

4 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Dang! I just love you!!! You are such a good writer and blogster. I have to share your talent.

Anonymous said...

You can share my talent by writing on your blog.

Sweetheart said...

Hey Sam that monkey bread was so good was it. I can't what till i see yu gain and read your blog to. I LOVE YOU bye

Anonymous said...

Kaikai is scaryscary.