Thursday, July 3, 2008

Howe Caverns

I am writing my 2nd blog post. Anyway, the Howe Caverns story. We went to Howe Caverns this week, and it was my 3rd time going there. But this time it was a little different. But I'll type about that when I tell you the story. When we were there, it was a lot of weird things. A rock formation they called Godzilla beacause it looked like a T-Rex head. When we went on, there was another strange thing. Another rock looked like three witches's heads! But they told us there was a tragedy 50 years ago along this spot farther ahead. A little boy brought a mouse in his pocket to show the mouse all the stuff. The mouse jumped out of his hands in the part where we wre standing and it weent into the 40 degree weather. Well, the mouse jumped up really high and it stuck and froze to part of the cave.We also went on a boat ride there, which was boring. But on our way out, we had two X-tra spots to go to. Here was the different part I told you that I was gonna say. They never said if you were in school you would fail a grade last time. So I made sure I stepped on the heart a lot of times to make sure I fail a grade. Anyway, we went through these walls and then left the cave. But I got a cool toy rattlesnake at the gift shop! It was cool.

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

that was the best time. I loved going with you and Abby and kalena. The stories were really neat.