Monday, July 27, 2009

Zune vs Ipod

A 120 GB Ipod
A 120 GB Zune


In my Opinion, I think Zune is better than Ipod. When you have a Zune, you can either fill your zune up with music,videos,or podcasts. And when you buy music, you can either buy every song or album, OR you can buy a Zune Pass. A Zune Pass is $14.99 a month, and if you buy Zune Pass, EVERY SONG IS FREE!!! If you have an Ipod, you have to go to Itunes and buy every little song/album seperatly. It costs $30,000 to fill a 120 GB Ipod! Now that's CRAZY!!! Zunes come in different colors, and you can buy them with 4GB,8GB,30GB,or 120 GB. My Dad has a red 8GB, my mom has a pink 4GB, and I have a Black 120GB. The 120 GB are bigger, but that makes the screen a LOT better for watching TV shows, movies,etc. So if you have an Ipod, sell it on Ebay and take the money so you can buy a Zune and Zune Pass!!! The winner? You decide.

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

sam you are a great writer and pose a good debate!