Friday, July 24, 2009

Football

Me beating up abby, with football jersey on.
The Philidelphia Eagles, my favorite NFL team.
The Eagles.


Football Training Camp starts starts August 1st, and I can't wait. Ever since I've got back from Aunt Chrys's house, there hasn't lately been much to do. So once football camp starts up, I'll be less bored and a lot more tired. I really hope that the middle school football team is a LOT better than the little league teams, because we went 2-7 last year (But better than the other team, because the went 0-9!!!). I really think we'll do better this year because we have all the players on 1 team, instead of 2 or 3 different teams. NFL games are also starting up around September, so I'm also excited about that. And if you haven't noticed, my favorite NFL team are the Philidelphia Eagles. We got close to the Superbowl last year, so I'm confident that we'll win the Superbowl this year!!! If not, I just hope the Giants,Redskins,or Cowboys win because they're all in the Eagles Division. I hope that we win!!!

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

SAM I know a BYU football player who just started with the Eagles. His last name is Reynolds!

Sweetheart said...

SAM
THE EAGLES STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hahahahaha jk ( just kidding )

Anonymous said...

i know what jk means u don't have 2 b einstein 2 know that