Monday, July 20, 2009

Playfish Games








Playfish games are AWESOME!!! It has Word Challenge,Who as the biggest brain bowling buddies, and lots more!!! If you haven't tried some if not all, you have to! My favorite one is Word Challenge, because I'm a beast at it (Just in case you didn't know, Mother Goose had me help her). These games are applications on Myspace, Facebook, and some other popular online websites. If you only play one of these games, I urge you to play Word Challenge because it's AWESOME!!!! Word Challenge is quick, fun, and very addicting. Bowling Buddies is a bowling game where you can earn achievements as hard as the perfect game achievement, but as easy as the clown achievement. If you have a good amount of time on your hands, play Who Has The Biggest Brain because it takes a little while, but it has fun challenges. So I really recommend you to try at least one of these very addicting game, hopefully you'll try word challenge, and remember, if you don't, you're a loser. SO TRY ONE NOW!!!!


1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

they are addicting and thank you to my favorite nephew!! because of you I am in SECOND!!! and I proudly wear my prize. LOL