Friday, September 26, 2008

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The football team I am on isn't great but fine. Our record is 1-1. At the first game, we lost really bad to Fonda Maroon 26 -0. And our quarterback waits too long to pass and he gets sacked because we can't block forever! And my friend Anthony, who is the tight end, can't catch in a game!
Our second game we faced Cobleskill and we won 8-14! But it was weird, because all of the team were midgets. And right before halftime, they intercepted. But when the guy who intercepted ran down field to me, I slammed him out of bounds. So luckily, we won that game. Our next game is Saturday and it's a home game. We're playing Cobleskill Green under the lights at 8:00 P.M. So we better win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see? I used a 2nd paragraph!

tiki_lady said...

Hey Sam, I have a new background for you to add to your blog if you would like to change it up.

I thought you would like to have the Phl. Eagles as a backdrop to your blog.


just let me know, It would be easier if you allow me to change it for you but I can also walk you through it. I won't have time this week except on Sunday. So, if you want to call me on Sunday after 4pm I can help ya out.

You can also add a halloween background instead.

Anonymous said...

Kewl. I'll try the eagles background.