Saturday, September 13, 2008

The First Day of School

School started on the 3rd and I still don't like school. My mom lost the thing we need to upload pictures, so I can't show any pictures yet. Well, at school, my teacher hasn't came in to school yet! He got back surgery about a month ago and he should be back Monday (hopefully!). But I met him at Keawe's High School Graduation. So I think I am the only one in my class that met him in my class! Now in the school though, I have a lot of homework. But the substitute that I have lives across the street from me, which is weird. Very, very weird.


P.S. My first football game is this Tuesday! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

oh my goodness I can't believe your sub lives near you! eek
I know you will just beast the field because you are great at football.