Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SMACKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I didn't get those front row seats, but section 229 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Here are some pictures. Carlito and Primo Colon vs Dh Smith and some other dude
J.R. Jim Ross and Tazz at the commentators table

Matt Hardy



Triple H


I can't tell who this is.




The Game, Triple H





Jeff Hardy with the fireworks






Triple H







Jeff Hardy vs The Brian Kenderick in a Beat The Clock match






It was at the Times Union Center in Albany, NY

It was AWESOME there! It started at 7:00 and ended at 11:30 because there was 2 shows. Hurricane Helms came back too. It was awesome! He beat MVP. There was also a steel cage match between the Undertaker and Big Show. Undertaker won! I bought 3 souvenirs. A $20
Triple H stuffed bear, a Hardy Boys hat, and Jeff Hardy armbands(which my dad left at the show).My friend, Logan came too. He liked it. Every now and then during the show, I would scream something like "HARDY!" or "COME ON!" because they were taping it. I kept chanting something like " HARDY", but no one would join in! But it was fun. I took 104 pictures!




No comments: