Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aunt Bev and Uncle George


These people who you see pictures of are my Aunt Bev and Uncle George. And they look old because my dad is old. HAHA. They came over to my house for the weekend because we went to the Saratoga race track and a lot of my family from my dad's side usually go to Saratoga, like us, to go watch and bet on the horse races.This year I didn't go because my papa was bringing people from the church he goes to on the boat and on this little island. But when we got back, my Aunt Bev and Uncle George stayed overnight because EVERY YEAR they drive down to New York from New Hampshire twice, one for the race track and another for Christmas. But they are fun too because they play cards, joke around, and they even play the WII! But sadly, they had to leave Sunday Morning for the long drive back:(.

No comments: